English 1: Period 7
Mon, Jun 7
Tue, Jun 8
- Research Outline Literary Criticisms Overview
- Continue working on Research Outline
Wed, Jun 9
Thu, Jun 10
Fri, Jun 11
- First Amendment Article Response
- Final Research Outline Overview
- Final Research Outline Due Weds. June 16
We are currently studying...
Of Mice & Men
by John Steinbeck
Tue. May 18th, 2021
Many people try to avoid challenges and obstacles in life. How can experiencing challenges be beneficial? Use an example from Of Mice & Men to support your response.
Tue. May 11th, 2021
Choose one of these topics and explain in three to five sentences how it connects to any event that has happened so far in Of Mice & Men: Violence, Friendship, or Prejudice
Fri. April 23rd, 2021
Overall, do you believe that being selfish is more helpful or harmful to a person? Give at least two examples to back up your opinion.