English 1: Period 5
Mon, Nov 11
- Short Story Test Make-Ups
- Literary Terms Part 2
- Finish reading Son of the Mob and complete final reading log by next class
Tue, Nov 12
Wed, Nov 13
- Son of the Mob Full Book Review
- Play vs. Novel
- Elizabethan Research Activity
- Complete Shakespeare Webquest
Thu, Nov 14
Fri, Nov 15
- Elizabethan Research Activity Completion
- Shakespeare Webquest Review
- Son of the Mob Review
- Prepare for your test on Son of the Mob Next Class
We are currently studying...
Romeo & Juliet
by William Shakespeare
Mon. October 28th, 2019
"Seeking revenge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." - Author Unknown. Explain what this quote means. Is this true?
Fri. September 20th, 2019
Fear is a complicated emotion. Do you believe fear, overall, is helpful or harmful to people? Explain one situation in which it is helpful and another in which it is harmful.
Mon. September 9th, 2019
The Pigman by Paul Zindel was published in 1968, over 50 years ago. Are the lessons in the book still relevant to teenagers today? Why or why not? Explain your answer.